And in June 2021 we joined Appfire – an award-winning Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner and a global authority in the Atlassian ecosystem with the largest portfolio of apps on the Atlassian Marketplace.
What does this mean for you?
When joining BigPicture you also become part of Appfire’s European recruitment team (currently 5 team members and growing). If you ever run out of recruitment projects for BigPicture, or if you’d simply like to broaden your professional experience, you’ll get a chance to recruit for other amazing tech companies in Europe such as RoninPixels or Spartez. You will also get an opportunity to share knowledge with and learn from our colleagues from the USA and South Asia recruitment teams.
And don’t worry, as a company, we invest a lot in building close relationships between our Team members across all continents. You’ll have a lot of opportunities to get to know the people you work with.
What’s our Team like?
We might have a global reach, but we’re a small, tight-knit team – we stick together ;) We currently have 5 team members in Europe (Poland), 2 in the US, and 2 in South Asia. We enjoy a lot of work independence, as it’s up to us to decide how best to manage our recruitment projects – we take full ownership of our projects and lead them end-to-end. Together with our Chief People Officer, we set goals for our Teams and individually for ourselves. Those goals are aligned with our career growth aspirations.
We’re encouraged to be ambitious, speak our minds, challenge the status quo, and share ideas for improvements. We’re encouraged to learn constantly and to further develop our skills – and there’s always a career development budget for this purpose :) And last but not least, we’re encouraged to be human in everything we do and put quality over quantity.
So if you enjoy working closely with Hiring Managers and you are looking for a place where recruiting is more than just gathering requisitions from people you’ve never even met, then you’ve come to the right place :)
What are we looking for in a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner?
Apart from experience and knowledge about technical recruitment, our Senior Talent Acquisition Partners:
- are passionate about talent acquisitions and building teams
- don’t shy away from any project
- are true champions when it comes to attracting and sourcing the best talent. Their skills go way beyond posting job ads on social media and recruitment websites
- understand the business needs of the company and its culture
- focus on quality, not quantity, and fit, not fill
- provide a leadership role for peers by actively engaging in supporting the growth of other team members
- are tech geeks, and have a basic understanding of software development
- demonstrate creativity and ingenuity in their approach to talent acquisition
- have a great sense of humour
- know how important it is to balance work and personal well-being
Did we just describe you? Amazing, let’s connect!