Hi, we’re Appfire, a leading provider of software that helps developers and teams solve modern challenges with digital solutions.
Since launching in 2005, Appfire has built a platform of trusted apps and top-selling solutions for more than 30,000 customers spanning 150 countries and all industry groups — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, we focus on identifying gaps in the market to build solutions that drive productivity and efficiency for customers consistently. We are a global authority in the Atlassian ecosystem, and our popular solutions help teams with Workflow Automation, Product Portfolio Management, IT Service Management, Document Management, Business Intelligence and Reporting, Administrative Tools, Agile, Developer Tools, and Publishing.
And now, we are looking for a new specialist to join our product team for BigPicture – one of the leading project management tools used by CEOs, Managers, Directors, and Project Managers of companies such as Netflix, NASA, Tesla, Apple, Uber, Samsung, Porsche, Siemens, Intel, Boeing, LG, and many more.
As UI Developer, you’ll be responsible for the overall CSS development and performance of our products. This includes:
- Designing a library of reusable styles and their implementation plan
- Developing clear guidelines on how to create styles that enhance the user experience and how to implement them into our products effectively
- Sharing knowledge and best practice with the rest of the team
- Keeping up with emerging technological trends
Recruitment process step-by-step
- Submit your application
- Meet with our UI Developer to learn a little bit more about our company, and answer a few technical questions (online)
- Meet with Łukasz, SoftwarePlant’s Lead Frontend Architect to answer some additional technical questions, and discuss our mutual expectations (online)
If everything goes well, we’ll call you with a job offer very quickly and welcome you to our team :)